Re: starting problem - fuel filter???

I doubt if your starting problem is caused by the fuel filter, but if it is original I think it is about time. Sorry I don't know where they hid it (them) back then.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I don't doubt a fuel filter could cause a starting problem especially if it's original. A badly clogged filter WILL starve a car of fuel, I've seen it first hand on my stepfathers car. Car wouldn't start, changed the filter and away it went.

Reply to
Mustangbrad