Refills for OEM Aero Wipers

Obviously I'm asking for options other than the dealer,

Anybody know where I can get refills for the Aero Wipers (R32 or W8 Passat)

TIA

Reply to
www.millersville.com

Try:

Keep on Plonkin'

You can just put Anco refills into the OEM wiper frames. Much cheaper.

Reply to
ksternberg1

Seconding Rus at dubstop - I stocked up on wiper refills not long ago (for my W8, and the aero wipers I installed on my Jetta). I think they were US$15/pair.

Reply to
fitzski