Relay 104

Ok, this is the same car I posted about a few weeks back. 1993 Volkswagen Passat TDI 5spd 280285km we've bought new Glow plugs, Installed them, and it still doesn't work, and I've cleaned the Fusible link. (the car will start when it's about 25+ degrees out all day, and the hood is open. But it won't in the morning when it's cooler. So with no luck on the WWW. trying to find out what number the relay is, or where it is. I went to our Local VW Mechanic. He got out his book, told me that the glow plug relay was in the Number 12 Position on the Fuse Panel. I took it out, and it's got 4 prongs, two big copper ones, and a small silver one, and a really small silver one. It's Grey. There area numbers stamped on it with the VW and Audi smybols. The number is 357 911 253 A 14.0600.00 KTB 12V

Then on the opposite side there's some numbers, but I think its just for where the part came from. But the nuber is 1593

I really need to get this problem figured out. Thats the only way we get the car on the road. Because there are other parts that need to go on, but don't unless the motor runs right. In this case, at all!

Thanks Chris

Reply to
72Capri