Remedy for PO411 code?

My 2001 beetle turbo keeps having the check engine light come on with the P0411 code (secondary air injection, incorrect flow) being the cause. I have changed out all my vac hoses and the CE light is back on. What else could it be? The car is running great and it just passed an emission test.

Reply to
Gary Dascenz

does the air pump run? did you change the vacuum hose to the combi valve combi value could be sticking solenoid may be faulty.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck