Repair Manuals on CD

Hi, I currently have a Haynes Repair Manual for my 1997 Golf K2. I find that it's not that clear most of the time, not enough pictures and they don't explain procedures very well.

Just wondering if there are better books or even CD ROMs out there that are better then the Haynes. And can I download these Books on CD anywhere??

I think I've seen Bentley (sp?) out there as well.

Thanks.

Steve C

Reply to
SteveC

The "official" manuals are by Bentley and they are available on CD. Check out their web site for information on what is available for what models.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

in case you wanted the website address.

dave