Round Headlight Conversion MK2

I have a 90 Golf 8v and I'm interested in a round headlight conversion. Can anyone offer suggestions, leads, or advice? Any info will help, especially if you've done it before.

Reply to
Noplacia

I think that some of the 1992 Golf GTis had the round headlights with driving lights too! So it should be an easy conversion and you will need the grille and lights and maybe wiring/relay/switch for the driving lights.

Or contact the seller on ebay item # 350230835871 If you like the look of this set up just ask for parts you might need! ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

ISTR that you need the rad support from the donor car too, or is that only A1s?

nate

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel