Scirocco Euro headlights

Can someone give me a reference (web site, phone number, etc.) of a vendor where I can get a set of Euro headlights for an '87 Scirocco?

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

parts4vws.com has them, but says they back ordered. rapidparts.com also has them

I'm sure there are a few other places as well

Reply to
Kurtis Daniels

No doubt, but I'm having a time trying to locate them with google/yahoo/msn searches. I can FIND them, but they seem to be "we used to sell those" or "out of stock" or whatever. My son (works at a customizing shop) thinks that if I can track down a vendor, the people who MAKE them, not resell them, he may be able to get a set that way.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

You might try asking at the links below:

John H

Thanks. You also just reminded me that I'm supposed to contact someone who was interested in buying one of my 16Vs via VW Vortex.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

try german and swedish. uk based, but i think they'll export.

google/yahoo/msn

Reply to
Nathan Lucas

You might want to try Dan Stern. His background in lighting is quite impressive.

Ken Pisichko Canada

Reply to
Ken Pisichko

Impressive. Thank you.