Scirocco oil cooler question

On the stock oil cooler setup for the Mk2 Scirocco, I need to know which hose attaches to the waterpump and which hose attaches to the water inlet pipe for the head.

The cooler has two ports - one facing slightly downwards towards the waterpump and one facing slightly upwards towards the head. My *guess* is that the one facing down is attached to the waterpump near the thermostat housing.

However, I seriously don't want to guess as that is NO GOOD in auto mechanics. Bentley doesn't really specify very well. Could a Mk2 owner look underneath and verify for me?

Many thanks, Phil Boeye

Reply to
philboeye

wherever the hoses fit better. I don't think it really matters.

nate

Reply to
N8N