Seattle body shop recommendation?

Guys,

I am looking for a shop in the Seattle area to do some dent removal on my sister's 97 Jetta. There's a dent on the hood (up near the washer fluid nozels) and and one on the roof (right behind the sunroof). There's no noticeable paint damage, so it looks like a good candidate for paintless dent removal - I've heard of that, but don't really know anything about it.

So can anyone recommend a good shop for this? We have taken this car to University VW (dealer) for other things, but I don't think they do this type of work.

Thanks for the help in advance. ccp

Reply to
ccp