seek VW junk yards in Northern California

Seek VW junk yards in Northern California. Is there any VW junk yards in Rancho Cordova, Sacramento area?

I am looking for 2002-4 VW Jetta GLX model center console arm rest.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
ajkc

I know of several good junk yards in the SF Bay area, but for something that new you'd be wasting your time looking at junkyards. I visit them every so often, and I think I have seen a car from this century only once.

Reply to
Randolph

Head on over to Recycle Way, just off Sunrise, in Rancho Cordova, mile after mile of junkyards.

Or try:

Roger Brown