Sell Golf Ball,Golf Shoes

Our company were founded in 1997, and sales of many products of golf yearly.

From now on , we have many European, Middle East and Asian buyer.We

won't sale bad products. We put our trust as the first. We can sale of all kinds of products that related to golf . Some products as follows;

1=A3=AE Training field article series: Compete ball, training ball, mat, ball basket, ball picker and tee dividers etc. 2=A3=AE Golf articles: Fairway yardage marker, artificial green,flag sticks , hurricane umberlla, rubber Tee and harrow etc. 3=A3=AE Golf gift series: CALLAWAY, PING series, HONMA series, glove ,golf shoes. Bag, golf clock, watch and cup etc. If you needed about detailed information ,please go to our website
call (86-592-2222412) or (mail : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) or=A3=A8Skype ID=A3=BAbowling2008=A3=A9or (MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) t= ell us your want the equipments lanes quantity with about model and configuration. We will send your needed correlative we quotation and details.ils.
Reply to
chinabowling