Shaking Steering wheel around Left Bend only

When I drive at 30 km/hr around a left hand bend (Sharpish), the steering wheel moves (Shakes) slowly. This do not happen when I drive around a Right hand Bend of approximately the same radius. The feeling one gets is as if the wheel (Right Hand Front) is folding under the car. Tyre pressures OK, No Tread separation, Change the Left and Right wheels, Checked the Wheels Baerings, Tie-rod ends, and Secured the steering rack. Even the rear wheels are OK. The wheels are not buckled. WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE?? Anybody !

Reply to
Pensioner via CarKB.com

Check the operation of the right front strut. Check the condition of the spring and the spring perch. Also check the condition of the upper strut bearing. Bounce the front end of the car up/down. Watch the strut bearing for excessive movement and/or separations in the bearing material (rubber). Have you checked the toe-in? Too much RF toe-in will give plowing/rollover feel on sharpish L turns.

Reply to
bmaty

Reply to
Pensioner via CarKB.com