Side Turn-Signal light on 2001 Jetta - how to change?

Hi all,

I have a 2001 Wolfsburg Jetta with a burned out side turn-signal light (the light on the fender immediately behind the front wheel). I need to change the bulb but can't figure out how to get at it. There are no screws on the lens and there's no way I saw to get in behind it.

Anyone done one of these that can offer me any tips?

Also, what bulb does it take?

Cheerio, Daryl S.

Reply to
DarylS

Try to push & slide the side marker away from the door

Reply to
Oso