Source for OEM rear ground spoiler for '06 GTI?

I've searched the net but haven't come up w/ anything.

Reply to
Dave

try the dealer for OEM stuff

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

They've got it. I was hoping for a better price.

Reply to
Dave

What's the part number? I'd need that to figure out if someone else has it.

Chub

Reply to
Chubster

I've got 2 body shop quotes, both of which refer to it as "Repl Spoiler GTI". It's the black textured piece below the rear bumper. I'll check w/ the dealer and get back to you. Thanks.

Reply to
Dave