Space saver spare

Hi:

I own a 1988 Volkswagen Cabriolet Convertible which has no spare tire. Does anyone know where I can find one that is a space saver spare, including rim and tire? The rim has to be one with 4 lug nut holes. My trunk spare tire well has no room for a regular size tire/rim. It was designed for a space saver spare.

Thanks.

Reply to
Papa

Your best bet would be checking with your local auto recycle yard. See what they have.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

My '87 Scirocco has one of these. I hate these things, so I keep a full size spare in the trunk anyway. If you're local to me, you're welcome to mine. That's my real e-mail address on this message. Contact me off-group, if you're interested.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

Thanks Bill. See my reply in your inbox.

Reply to
Papa