Starter Brushes in Nashville???

I need some starter motor brushes. I ordered some locally but they messed up the delivery date and they weren't in on the day I had set up to do the work (no advance notice either). When I went in to pick them up today, they had sent them back. They shan't remain nameless, DICKSON AUTO PARTS

So now I would like to get some from, obviously, someone else. Preferably this weekend so I won't run the risk of getting stuck at work 120 miles from home. Does anyone know a place in or around Nashville that is likely to have any in stock?

Thanks

Rich

(P.S. Car is a '92 Cabriolet Auto)

Reply to