superfuel max does it work in increasing fuel economy

one of the chaps at work has fitted this unit to his mitsuibuishy (?) gto and reckons his fuel range has gone up from 250 - 300 miles on a tank. it is also recommended by the road haulers association but has anyone fitted it to their car or heard anything about it.

thanks

matt

Reply to
matt

What a bunch of hooey. If this really worked, the oil companies would be using this in their refineries instead of those big fractional distillation stacks. Hell, if this really worked, we wouldn't *need* oil refineries.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

I agree with Mike, don't waste your money, there's loads of 'snake oil' products out there, if you fitted all of them into one car, it should run on exhaust fumes and back-fill the petrol tank with fuel!! ;o) Use decent fuel and oil and keep your car well tuned.

AndyR VR6

Reply to
AndyR

Wanna buy a condo on Mars? I'm selling mine!

Reply to
Woodchuck

Smells like spam to me

Reply to
petrolcan

Is that where you're keeping the Spirit rover?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Just don't tell NASA that's the reason there is no communication signal...

Reply to
Woodchuck

I only know one person who fitted something that made that much difference to how many miles per tank he got, it was a bigger fuel tank. (Though you could swap your engine for a TDi lump)

Reply to
Depresion