T25 Waterboxer head gasket sealant

hello, i'm just replacing head gasket which failed - it's got a split in it and poured all the water out. I wanted to buy OEM parts to replace but my local VW centre says they are all discontinued.

Any advice on good supplier for the rubber gasket and which sealant I should use for gasket and also the head nuts - both VW official types mentioned in haynes manual are no longer available either!

I am in the UK.

thanks

Reply to
nooge

Since your in the UK this won't help but I got mine here.

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo