Thinking about Chiping?

I recently bought a 20th Anniversary Edition GTI and am thinking about chipping the engine to increase the performance. I traded in my '97 GTI VR6 and I guess I miss the torque.

What are pros and cons about chipping the engine besides increased horse power, torque and voiding the warrantee? Will this significantly increase the wear on the engine?

Does anyone have any advice?

WRD

snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

Reply to