Torque Converter Bridge Clutch

I have a 1997 Eurovan Camper with 130K miles on it. I'm road tripping and have been dealing with check engine light issues most of the month. This time, the engine light comes on and goes off, it's not sustained. The problem code came up as a Torque Converter Bridge Clutch but I don't really understand what that means. It also came up as a sporadic malfunction so that would explain the check engine light going on and off. Still, even after researching on the net, i didn't find anything helpful to understand what kind of trouble this is. Has anyone run into this before?

Audrey

Reply to
Audrey

I think it's the torque converter clutch... it engageat speed and-or cruising... use for fuel economy oso

Reply to
Oso