Touareg

Considering buying a 2004, or 2005 Touareg and would like some input from former or present owners. Were you satisfied with your buy and would you recommend it to a friend?

Reply to
Victor
2005 would be by first choice! 2004 had issues

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

I had a 2004 Touareg V6 (leased). Car magazine articles implied it was underpowered, I do not agree. When I returned the vehicle it was certified by VW for resale. The dealer told me it was the first car that went through their certification process without a single repair. I was very satisfied with the car.

I now drive a 2007 Passat with the 3.6. Now that car is overpowered!!

Reply to
Pete LaFlamme