transporter bulkhead

Hi,

I'm looking into converting a volkswagen transporter into a camper van and have seen one in great condition. The only problem is that it has a full bulk head between the passenger bay and the load space.

I was wondering whether it would be feasable to remove this with a jigsaw or whether it is a structural component of the vehicle.

Any thoughts/experiences on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance, Gav.

Reply to
blokedownpub