Turn off automatic door lock on 2009 Jetta Sportwagen that doesn't have the dash menu system?

We have a new Jetta Sportwagen that is te most basic trim model--no trip computer, no nothing.

The manual's instructions on how to turn off the automatic door locking only says how to do it if you have the dashboard tayt has the menu system (trip computer, etc). Is there any way to do it for this base model, or do we have to take it to the dealer?

Thanks,

dwh

Reply to
dwhsix