un-pimp your ride

?v=xCIF6JF1O5U

WVK

My 1982 volkswagen won't start. It's watercooled and gas powered.The first symptoms of this breakdown was loss of power going up a hill or any time you had to give it more gas. It seemed like the more gas you gave it, the more boged down it became.It also got harder and harder to crank. Now when I try to crank it, it will only run for a couple of seconds, and that's only if I don't give it any gas. If I ever mash the gas pedal, it will not crank at all untill it has sat for a few hours. If any one knows what may be the problem, please help. Thank you

-- catrat

View this thread:

Send from

catrat