Vacuum diagrams for Cabrio?

I have a 98 Cabrio convertible with 2-liter ABA engine.Recently replaced the timing belt, and now it runs like crap. Symptoms are consistent with vacuum leakage, but all the ports I can find are connected to something. I must have hooked something up wrong in reassembly. Question is - can anyone point me to a good source for vacuum diagrams for this engine? The two books I have don't even come close to showing this kind of info.

Reply to
Francis Rowe

Perhaps a Bentley manual for your car would have the information.

Reply to
Papa

Are you sure you have the camshaft timing correct?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

In a word - yes. Took me two tries, but it's correct now. Sorry, I covered that part in a previous post.

Reply to
Francis Rowe

Did you ever solve this issue with your cabrio? I am currently going through the same scenario as was wondering. Thanks.

Reply to
adroger