Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude

Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude

rr

There used to be a real good driver in Atlanta that would drive his

190 with the 4 valve engine. He made more noise than anyone else on the course. It was fun to watch as he made that car work. He was also fast. I drove my Father in law's Boxster. Well it was quite boring as we did not have time to go on some twisty roads. I would not mind driving it on some twisties but I don't know how to drive hard. I stunk when autocrossing my Rabbit and GTI. Did not do any better in a 68 Camero with Herb Adams anti-sway bars.
Reply to
Jim Behning