VW Beetle (2002) Flasher unit location?

Please could someone let me know the location of the flasher unit (turn signal) in a VW 2002 Beetle...thanks

Reply to
telford.mark

If memory serves me correctly it is part of the 4 way flasher button. If it is not part if it, it is right behind it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

YEP, If memory serves me correctly it is part of the 4 way flasher button

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

All MK4 VW's Turn signal relays are part of the Hazard switch.

Whats the problem??? Is it clicking all the time?

Reply to
zc