Vw Bora sounds like uneven tick over idel Engine noise

I recently purchased a vw bora 90bhp and i am having trouble with a funny engine noise.

The engine sounds like it's ready to stall just when your coasting to a halt. The rev counter does not show any loss of power as it stays around 900rpm. You can feel this so called shutter through the car.

I have booked it into vw twice now each time them telling me it's something else but i am no better off the noise - shutter is still there.

Thought it might have been warped discs but vw had them replaced. Also had air mass metre done to.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone have a cure. Any help is much appreciated.

please reply to group

tia

Reply to
roger