VW cabrio turn signal bulb access

Where/how can I find a way to get in to change the turn signal bulb on a

1999 VW cabrio convertable?
Reply to
barkhamstedtracker

According to Bentley......That information might be in your owner's manual! ;-)

Let us know if it is or isn't there!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

well for starters, front or rear? (u can't assume we know what you're talking about...)

Reply to
Matt B.

It front driver side and i never got an owners manual

Reply to
barkhamstedtracker

e-bay and other places have them for sale , check this site

samstone

unfortunatly i need this done asap

Reply to
barkhamstedtracker

Did the '99 Cabrio have a split during production with different lights in the front?

AFAIK, and my directions are guesses..... front Not up on the '99 Cabrio so I am not sure if the turn signal is in a group of lights in the bumper or in the Headlight. If in the bumper you may need to pop out the center reflector lens to access the turn signal housing. If in the Headlight you need to find the correct cover in the rear, remove the cover, take out bulb socket and replace bulb.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1