VW Jetta Heater core replacement

Is there any scheme or step by step, how to replace heater core on Jetta 1992? Gassoline engine

Reply to
zdenale

check

there's some stuff in the fourums.

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

I did the HC in my 1991 Passat. It seemed like a daunting job, but in the end was just plain ol' work. I started at the knee bar and took the whole dash out, the airbox was a major pain in the ass, but after popping the clips, it also was not so big a deal.

Nuts and bolts, some common sense and a couple of days to do it (leisurely).

Enjoy!

And keep warm!

Reply to
ChaosReturned_again!

Reply to
USENET READER

Thanks AC is not working. I will just take it out, because i'm not planning to make it work. So, I can remove everything, related to AC.

Reply to
zdenale