VW, other makes

Hello - I'm kind of a newbie to the newsgroup thing, so bear with me... :) - I'm a certified VW tech in Springfield, Missouri, looking to get a small shop of my own up and running eventually... so, my question is... is anyone in the area in need of quality, responsible, honest, wallet-friendly service? Or know anyone? VW, GM, and ASE certified - just want to get out from under the boss's thumb, ya know?

Reply to
Paul

||Hello - I'm kind of a newbie to the newsgroup thing, so bear with me... :) - ||I'm a certified VW tech in Springfield, Missouri, looking to get a small ||shop of my own up and running eventually... so, my question is... is anyone ||in the area in need of quality, responsible, honest, wallet-friendly ||service? Or know anyone? VW, GM, and ASE certified - just want to get out ||from under the boss's thumb, ya know? || ||

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

I do know one guy who lives here in MO, but he's moving to TX in a few weeks... dunno WHERE, though. If you want to email me, I can give you his home phone number - maybe you can reach him. His name is Jon Wolthuis (Wall-tise). He's kind of an oddball at first, but a really good guy, and really good at a lot of the older stuff, and quite a bit of the new. You can email me at driverswanted77 at the yahoo dot com (sorry, don't like spam).

Paul

Reply to
Paul

If your up to the challange try the EV_update group on yahoo. There does not seem to be much ev talent at dealerships according to what I read the group.

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo