VW Polo '92, transmission problem

Hi

I have a VW Polo 1,3, 1992, with a dead transmission. I got a new one, and opened the transmission fluid hole, to get ind some oil. But now I can't get the plug back in.. Its located in the front of the transmission, next to 3 other holes.. Isn't this where I put oil into the transmission? And how do I get the plug back in? There seems to be something in the hole, which I can push with a screwdriver, but still can't get the plug back in..

Thanks

// Kasper

Reply to
Kasper Holtze

crusts (you will need one for the top also). Boil the prepared delicacy until the meat starts to come off the bones. Remove, de-bone and cube; continue to reduce the broth. Brown the onions, peppers and celery. Add the meat then season, continue browning. De-glaze with sherry, add the reduced broth. Finally, put in the root vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Place the pie pan in 375 degree oven for a few minutes so bottom crust is not soggy, reduce oven to 325. Fill the pie with stew, place top crust and with a fork, seal the crusts together then poke holes in top. Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown.

Sudden Infant Death Soup

SIDS: delicious in winter, comparable to old fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup. Its free, you can sell the crib, baby clothes, toys, stroller... and so easy to procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned ½ cup cooking oil Carrots onions broccoli whole cabbage fresh green beans potato turnip celery tomato ½ stick butter

1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube

Reply to
Kasper Holtze

pork butt.

5 lb. lean chuck roast 3 lb. prime baby butt 2 tablespoons each: salt black, white and cayenne peppers celery salt garlic powder parsley flakes brown sugar 1 teaspoon sage 2 onions 6 cloves garlic bunch green onions, chopped

Cut the children?s butts and the beef roast into pieces that will fit in the grinder. Run the meat through using a 3/16 grinding plate. Add garlic, onions and seasoning then mix well. Add just enough water for a smooth consistency, then mix again. Form the sausage mixture into patties or stuff into natural casings.

Stillborn Stew

By definition, this meat cannot be had altogether fresh, but have the lifeless unfortunate available immediately after delivery, or use high quality beef or pork roasts (it is cheaper and better to cut up a whole roast than to buy stew meat).

1 stillbirth, de-boned and cubed ¼ cup vegetable oil 2 large onions bell pepper celery garlic ½ cup red wine 3 Irish potatoes 2 large car
Reply to
Woodchuck

Not sure what a polo looks like but I think you may taken the wrong plug out. Got any pictures you can e-mail me?

Reply to
Woodchuck

I think I took out the wrong plug :( I don't have a picture.. but it seems that there is something in the hole, which the screw has to go in to.. that is not a problem, the problem is that the "thing" inside the hole, is not close enough to the transmission wall.. so the screw is stock about 1 cm from where it has to be.. the screw is about 3cm long. Does it make any sense? ;)

I've been trying for hours to get the screw back in, but without any luck :(

// Kasper

Woodchuck wrote:

Reply to
Kasper Holtze

You may get lucky if you use a longer bolt to pull the threaded piece out some and then try to restart the original bolt.

Reply to
Woodchuck