VW Repair in Delaware

Due to the lack of time from 4 kids and the job, I'm in need of some help with my Scirocco. Anybody know of a good shop that will work with me in or around Dover Delaware?

Thanks! LaM

Reply to
LaM

Is Peter Lindvall still around? I think he's near Christiana somewhere...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Yep. Bear, DE

However I don't know how far away Dover is from Bear...

Reply to
Peter Parker

It's DELAWARE. Hell, I think my daily commute is longer than Delaware :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

somewhere...

Reply to
Roy Scherer

No go on Pete.

I'll expand my search to all of DE, even near Wilmington. Maybe even PA.

Reply to
LaM