VW service in North Georgia

I am searching the grop for my son, who has a 1999 Passat. It needs timing belt change, headlight aiming, and general maintenance.

He prefers not to be reamed by a dealer.

Thanks,

Dave Miller

Reply to
South Ga. '61 HAWK

addendum:

I am searching the GROUP, and my email is: daflexx at mchsi dot com

Reply to
South Ga. '61 HAWK

Gee, Dave, if he can't find a good VW mechanic, have him take it to the local Studebaker dealer

Ron

7 Mar 2006 13:19:49 -0800, "South Ga. '61 HAWK" wrote:

Ron/Champ 6

1963 8E5 Champ (Champ 6) 1995 VW Passat (Vanilla..yuk) 1994 Volvo 850 (Tilley) 1973 Volvo 1800 ES (Hyacinth Bucket)
Reply to
Ron

Good luck Dave.

I live in Western South Carolina. Getting work done on our 99 Passat usually means 50 miles to the dealer. No one 'round here will touch it. Keep talking about not having the "special" tools.

I just got the Haynes manual and an OBD reader so maybe I can do some of the basic stuff myself. It looks a lot harder than work on my Toyota was.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Shouldn't need to go to the dealer to get reamed!

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck