WANTED: A4 Jetta Center Armrest

Any color, will pay good cash. Only need pivoting mech inside.

ANYONE have any leads, good dismantling yards that I can call, in any part of the US. Thanks...

Reply to
John Henry

Not sure what your problem is but the "pivoting section" can easily be fixed if it's "broken". Take it off the car. There is a plastic round insert that rotates inside on each side. It's color is yellow brown. The rest of the mechanism is aluminum, I think. Pound both of the plastic parts back into place, making sure they go in all the way. Drill a small hole thru the aluminum and into the plastic. Screw in a small screw. Do this on both sides. Make sure you have clearance, etc.

This is the VW fix for a center armrest that keep slipping down.

Reply to
Dermott