Wanted: Passat / Audi A4 rims

I need a spare set of 4 rims for snows for a 2000 Passat GLX standard 16" x 7" width, with 112mm diameter x 5 lug either steel or aluminum are OK

Reply to
RAZ

A while back I went into my local vw parts dept. They had 15"rondo and a 16" mag rims for $45 each brand new. These were Passat rims that had been stored in a wharehouse for 5 years in their original boxes. Last trip to VW they still had the sign in the door. I posted on the EV update group and some dealers sold them for as low as $25 each. The 15' rondo's look real good on my 93 Eurovan!

Joe R

Reply to
Joe R