Water in floorboard

My 99 Jetta, The condensate from the air conditioning is filling up the box where the fan is and leaking into the passengerside floorboard any help would be great. Thanks Todd

Reply to
toddsjetta

Usually that means the drain is clogged. Careful use of compressed air or string trimmer line is the usual fix.

The problem is finding where the drain is located. I know where it is on my NB, but I believe the Jetta has it somewhere else.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I agree with your answer probably the drain plug is clogged up with gunk that happens after a while

Reply to
Mike Stafford

Thanks. I'll look into it.Todd

Reply to
toddsjetta

If your carpeting is wet, make sure you dry it as well and as soon as possible or it'll stink. My 03 jetta had a blocked sunroof drain and the floors got soaked...it didn't get caught early enough and now it stinks.

Reply to
ConFewzHed