wheels FS

I have three sets of wheels for my '84 Scirocco, two need to go:

1) 5 Borbet Type C (six spoke) 15x7" with three 195/50ZR15 Potenza RE71s (stopped using these wheels when I got a flat on one) - one wheel is curb surfed, I bought a set of four with one bad and bought another one new just as they were being discontinued rather than have the bad one repaired, but I kept it "just in case" These wheels look AWESOME on a A1 or A2 VW but just not enough sidewall for rough road driving IMHO esp. with sport springs.

2) 4 or 5 (can't remember if I gave my spare to a friend or not) Borbet Type C 14x6" both sets of Borbets are ET35 or ET37 and include centering rings for a VW hub (some of the 15x7's don't need them, they are machined for a VW. All the 14x6s use them.)

3) 4 BBS mesh style one piece 14x6" with silver centers these are ET30 which I believe is actually correct for an old 3 series BMW but they came off a A1 chassis Jetta. Just repaired by Ye Olde Wheel Shoppe in Elkridge, MD - two were badly curb surfed (I got them for free in case you're questioning my sanity at this point.) These wheels are LIGHT! Have all caps but one is missing the black "BBS" piece from the center. No centering rings but these appear to be machined for the VW hub size (have not trial fit them yet.)

Obviously all wheels have 4x100mm bolt pattern. If you have any interest please let me know. I'm in Bowie, MD. Price(s) negotiable. Look for the two sets of Borbets on eBay soon if nobody bites. Right now the Borbet 14x6" are on my Scirocco but I'm going to swap to the BBS wheels unless someone really wants them. I also have an extra set of lug bolts with locks for VW that will work with any of these wheels.

thanks for reading,

nate

(please note munged email address and de-munging instructions in .sig)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

hey, i'm interested!!

sned ur electonic mail address to me at sunwuhan aht hot male doht comm. (sound it out after the aht and it'll make sense)

Reply to
Porsche Fan