Where do i buy a new Fuel Pump Relay for an 85 GTi ?

Any Ideas where i should go to find this little blue fuse?

Thanks,

Reply to
the.cheef

link shows the relay as your subject line askeddo you need the relay or fuse?fuses can purchased at any auto parts storeIf you are trying to find the fuel pump fuse in your 85 golfthen try the fuse box

Reply to
samstone

Actually they were pretty easy to locate when the relay went out in my

85 GTI last year. You can get them just about anywhere. I checked Autozone, Checker and Napa because they were all very close to my location. They all had or could get them within 1 day. It is rather fortunate that many of the electrical parts were used for quite a few years in the VWs and Audis.

Troy

Reply to
Petey