?? where to buy sunroof gasket online ??????????????

89 Jetta GLi owner needs sunroof gasket or good rain coat!:) Where can I order this gasket online? I don't use the local dealer unless it is an absolute emergency.

Thanks! dan

Reply to
freeman, daniel l.

Try

I've order sunroof parts from them before.

Reply to
HotRod

One thing to keep in mind - the sunroof gasket is not really all that waterproof, it is mostly to prevent wind noise. If your sunroof is leaking into the car, chances are your sunroof drains are clogged up. They can be cleaned out with either a long length of wire cable or compressed air. The drains should pretty much handle even the volume of water you would get in the rain without the outer seal in place.

Kevin Rhodes

Reply to
Kevin Rhodes

So True.

Reply to
HotRod

Perhaps

be of help. They are located in Central California, and I found them when I was searching for a RR Taillight lens (and liked the nature of their web sites).

--- Frank

99 Passat GLX (but not again)

Reply to
Frank Pajerski