Where to find a VW tshirt I saw?

Check out this video, especially at the 1:01 mark;

Anyone ever seen those tshirts with the vw grill and headlights on them? I'd like to buy one for my wife...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

It's a camisole, when worn as outer clothing sometimes called a "tank vest."

I just did a look around and didn't find it, or really anything at all like it. You could take/get a picture and try a custom t-shirt shop. Many larger town and cities, and even some malls, have them. I've had some done with custom artwork. It's a bit expensive, but not impossibly so.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

I think you need to get in the old DeLorean and go back to the 80s. Looks like an old A body grille.

Reply to
LM

I know, I used to have a 80's era GTI

I like the headlight placement on the tshirt.

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing