where to get vacuum tubing for A4 TDI

hey all; after cleaning my check valve, i wonder if dirt is getting into it from a teeny hole or crak in my vacuum tubing. i'd like to replace some of it to eliminate that possibility. anyone know where to get the tubing?

thanks

Reply to
manapy

Plastic tubing is available at auto parts stores.

I like the vacuum hose that loks like orig>hey all;

Reply to
jimbehning

Same hose! I prefer the original look also. Jo Bo

Reply to
Jo Bo