Where to mount my air horns???

Early Christmas present.. a set of Rivera electric air horns. I have a 02 GTI VR6...very little room under the hood. Has any golf owner mounted air horns on their car????....where the heck did you put them?? thanx

Reply to
DonziGoFast

I have some thoughts on that...but you might think me unfriendly if I voiced them.

--TW

Reply to
Tundra Wookie

Don't have a Golf IV but on my A2 I have them mounted down behind the bumper. I'd say get your car up on ramps and look in places like in front of the wheel wells, behind the bumper skin or lower grilles, etc.

Reply to
Matt B.

I have a new jetta and if you remove the plastic inner fender of the left front wheel you'll find a good place.

Jo Bo

Reply to
Jo Bo