Who to contact at VW of America to appeal a decision?

Who do I contact at VW of America to appeal a decision concerning a spare parts warranty? My brake light switch, which wa replaced in the recall on 11/10/03, started failing at around October of this year. I brought the car in with a CEL and occasional sticking shifter ( which I thought was caused by a sticking gear shift button) on 11/03/04. Dealer said It was a turbo bypass valve. Then I was stranded for 2 hours last week, not able the shift into drive. Brought the car back on 12/8/04. Dealer said it is a failed Brake light switch but will not pay for it because I am 27 days passed the parts warranty even though I originally brough the car in on 11/03/04. VW backs their decision!

Reply to
lolajoker