"Why Are You Stalling"?1998 Golf ?

Car Cuts Out during acceleration since I disconnected and reconnected the Batt, Any Ideas Why?

Mahalo for your input

Ronn

Reply to
TheBaron

The only think I can think of is that there is some corrosion on the posts or the connectors that is causing it to lose connection, or have a weak connection. -- Try taking them off again and cleaning with a wire brush...

just my 2 cents.

Reply to
Warren Abrey

Try the throttle body adaptation procedure. Details here:

Matt B.