Why do people have soft spots for VW's?

because they are usually owned by people that "think outside the box"

my uncle (6'6", and a retired newspaper reporter) drove VW's for many years.

he had a couple squarebacks, at one time, 4 of the 411's (his, wife, and 2 oldest daughters), and finally a mini limo 1976 Audi 100LS, white with red leather....... that one I got to drive new once when I was a mere lad of

  1. not just a VW/Audi fan for many years, but not even one mainstream Beetle or Superbeetle in his fleet.

-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 607 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try

for free now!

Reply to
markansas859

Most vehicle owners including VW owners are in this group.

Some VW owners are in this group. Students, DYIers and generally poor people that own VWs and are practical.

VW = Virtually Worthless. :-)

Reply to
Peter Parker