Windshield Wiper Motor Troubleshooting

On my '85 Jetta, the wiper motor only works on high speed, and stops immediately when I turn the switch off rather than completing a revolution to the down position.

Does this suggest a problem with the motor itself, or with the control relay ?

I've got a copy of the (Mitchell) electrical diagrams, can't quite figure out how the wiper circuit works.

Thanks.

- FM -

Reply to
Fred Mau