Wiring on heated seats 96 Cabrio?

Replacing the elements was not nearly as horrid as I thought it might be- but now it is down to wiring time. [I'll probably have 3-4 hours invested by the time the seats are back in.]

I'd like to try to use the factory wiring, switch and fuse, but I need to match up 6 wires to do that.

The factory colors on the 2 wire connector are; Brown Brown/Black On the replacement; Brown Yellow

Factory on the 4 wire connector; Red/Black Brown/Black Black Brown and on the replacement; yellow white Blue Brown

I've got a Bentley book, so I can sort them all out eventually, provided the folks at HeaterSeats.com can lend a hand- but I thought I'd throw it out in case someone has already gone this route.

This is the driver's seat in case that alters things.

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht