Won’t Start When Warm

?80 Rabbit 1600 CIS starts fine when cold, but it won?t start warmed up unless I use starting fluid. Runs fine once it starts. Seems temperature related, but I?m stumped.

Reply to
wascalwabbit

Jim Behning

Again a typical case of vapour lock. Fuel pressure drops off too quickly. First look for any fuel leaks. Second remove fuel pressure control valve from the fuel distributor. Look for worn o-rings on it. Fuel pressure should be at least 14psi for about 20min after shut down.

SFC

"Jim Behning" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
SFC