WTB: 87-91 Westy Syncro

Hello everyone!

I'm in the market for a 87-91 Syncro Westy. I live on the east coast, but I'm willing to travel to pick up the 'VW of my dreams.'

Thanks in advance! Melissa:)

mtcolomboATgmail.com

Reply to
mtcolombo

Those are really nice vehicles, but make sure you know what you are getting into before you buy a Syncro. They can be VERY expensive to fix and hard to find parts for. Unless you really need 4WD, the 2WD Westies can traverse pretty rough roads, too (they have very high ground clearance). I'd also think twice about driving any Vanagon in the winter on the East Coast due to road salt and the Vanagon's propensity for rust.

-Brian '88 2WD Vanag> Hello everyone!

Reply to
BrianW

They sell syncros and regular westy's as well.

Reply to
Mystic

You got it all covered... I wouldn't own one! Even if it was given to me for FREE and a big bag of cash inside. Well maybe but just long enough to get the cash out(lol)!

Reply to
Woodchuck